BSNL Recruitment 2019
Are you planning to make your career in government sector jobs than great don’t miss this chance and apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019? Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has broadcasted an advertisement of BSNL Recruitment for filling up 300 vacant posts of Management Trainee.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to hire talented and eligible job hunters to fill two thousand five hundred and ten posts of Management Trainee. Last date to apply online is 26th January 2019. Get other details about BSNL Recruitment 2019 form below uttered section which is designed by team member of www.netafilate.in team.
Short detail about BSNL Recruitment 2019
- Name of the organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Name of the posts: Management Trainee
- Number of the posts: 300
- Job category: government
- Applying mode: Online mode
Aspirants need to possess B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Telecom / Electronics / Radio / Computer / Electrical / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engg. or M.Sc (Electronics / M.Sc (Computer Science).
|Category||No. of Posts|
Note: Out of 300 vacancies only 150 vacancies has been announced by BSNL for external candidates.
- General Category: 18 to 30 Years.
- OBC Category: 18 to 33 Years.
- SC / ST: 18 to 35 Years.
- Selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion and Interview
As per norms
|OBC Male Candidates||Rs. 2200/-.|
|SC / ST Candidates|
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019
- Applicants may apply through the official website by following instruction equipped below or open a link provided below.
- On the home page follow “Ongoing Recruitment of Junior Telecom Officer in B.S.N.L.” link
- Download the official advertisement pdf file to your device and read it carefully for being sure about eligibility.
- Click on “Apply On-line Application” link if you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly.
- Prescribed format of application form will display on your screen.
- Fill all details like personal, professional, educational, etc. in mandatory fields without making any mistake.
- Deposit your registration fees using available sources.
- Upload necessary documents of education, age, caste, etc. and color photograph in JPGE file format.
- Certify the filled details are correct or not and then finally press “submit” button.
- Save the applied form along with system generated Registration Number and Password.
- If required then take one or two printouts for the further reference.
|Online Registration Start Date||26 December, 2018|
|Online Registration Last Date||26 January, 2019|
|Date of Online Assessment process||17 March, 2019|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|