CA CPT Registration 2019
Check complete details about CA CPT Registration 2019 such as eligibility norms and June Exam Date from below tailored section. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India invites CA CPT Application Form 2019 from eligible and brilliant candidates who are willing to gear up their career as a Chartered Accountant. Interested students may apply through online registration process.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has recently issued a notice of CA Foundation 2019 for those who are willing to carve out their career as a Chartered Accountant. Interested candidates can apply for June Exam through CA CPT Online Registration 2019. You are required to submit the completely filled application form on or before the last date which is mentioned below on this page.
CA CPT Foundation 2019 – Online Form
Chartered Accountants – Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) is an entry level examination held at national level and is organized twice by the Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) of India (June and December) Chartered Accountancy as a profession to choose for CA CPT 2019 will be conducted in offline mode i.e. through paper-based testing in June and December. The candidates who pass the exams will be selected for the Chartered Accountancy Proficiency Program.
Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is the first level exam of CA which is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice a year i.e. in June and December. Now the ICAI has opened the doorways for candidates who wish to enter in the CA Career. Eager contenders can fill CA CPT Application Form 2019 as soon as possible.
CA CPT Application Form 2019 short details:
- Name Of Organization: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Name Of Exam: CA Common Proficiency Test
- Last Date to Apply: April 2019
- Date of Exam: June 2019
- Official site: www.icai.org
CA CPT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have either passed or appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) from a board recognized by the Central Government as equivalent.
- Candidates must be registered with ICAI before the closing date for June examination.
- Candidates who have completed undergraduate and postgraduate degree with the commerce stream with the score of at least 55% marks.
- Candidates holding bachelor or master’s degree in any other stream than commerce must obtain at least 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects.
- Candidates holding UG/PG degree from Open University were also exempted from appearing in CA CPT, 2019.
CA CPT 2019 (June) Registration
- CA CPT Application form will be available in the 1st week of April 2019 through online mode.
- Candidates who had registered first with ICAI on or before April 2019 in order to apply online.
Exemption from Appearing in CPT:
- Contenders who possessed Graduation or Post Graduation in Commerce with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university
- Contenders who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation other than Commerce stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university are exempted from passing CPT. They can directly apply for the next level examination of CA.
CA CPT Syllabus 2019
Download Here: CA CPT Syllabus 2019
CA Foundation Admit Card 2019
Download Here:- CA CPT Admit Card 2019
CA CPT Exam Fee 2019
|For exam centres in India only||INR 1000|
|For exam centres in Kathmandu (Nepal)||INR 1700|
|For exam centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai and Muscat||$ 300|
Mode of Payments:
- Submit by using Online Payment gateway facility with Visa/ Master/ Maestro Credit/ Debit Card.
- Pay the fee at the time of exam registration.
- Examination fees once paid will not be repaid under any conditions.
CA CPT Exam Pattern 2019
|Modalities of CA CPT||Details|
|Exam Mode||Pencil Paper Based|
|Test Medium||English or Hindi|
|First session of CA CPT||Sec A – Fundamentals of Accounting||40||(two hours)|
|Sec B – Mercantile Laws||60|
|Second session of CA CPT||Sec C – General Economics||50||(two hours)|
|Sec D – Quantitative Aptitude||50|
|Total||4 sections||200||4 hours|
|Western Region||Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra and U.T. of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and U.Ts. Of Lakshadweep and Pondicherry|
|Eastern Region||Seven North East States, Odisha, West Bengal and U.T. of Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Central Region||Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, M.P., Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and U.P.|
|Northern Region||Delhi, Haryana, H.P., J&K, Punjab and U.T. of Chandigarh|
|Overseas Examination Centres||Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.), Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu (Nepal), Muscat|
CA CPT Cut- Off 2019
|Section||Sectional cut off for CPT||Overall cut off for CPT|
|Fundamentals of Accounting||30% of 60 marks||50% marks|
|Mercantile Laws||30% of 40 marks|
|General Economies||30% of 50 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30% of 50 marks|
How to fill CA CPT Application Form 2019?
Step – 1 Creation of Account:
- Visit the official website of ICAI i.e. icaiexam.icai.org
- On the homepage of website, follow the “Login/ Register” tab and press on “Register Now” button.
- Fill the registration form with all required information and then submit it.
- After successful submission, candidates will get their user name and password through email.
- Thereafter, candidates need to login with their user name and password.
- Now, fill an online application form carefully with complete details and finally proceed to the next step.
Step – 2 online payment of Examination fee:
- After filling the form, pay the exam fee of above given amount.
- Submit the fee through online mode within given time period.
- After payment of fee ,take a print out of PDF containing the Barcode Number and Payment Transaction Details.
Step – 3 Submission of Printout of Online Application Form:
- After successful payment of fee, take a print out of form.
- If photographs/ signature are not appearing in the pdf of online application form then affix 2 passport size photo and sign at the specific space.
- After that, get it signed by parent/guardian at the specified place and this form must be attested by CA or a Gazetted Officer or Principal of School/College.
- Attach the print out of fee payment with filled in form.
- At last, enclose it in an envelope that must be super scribed as “Online Application Form for June 2019 CPT Exam” and send it to the below mentioned address by Speed Post/Registered Post.
- Candidates who are unable to apply online they may apply through offline mode by following below stated steps:
- Visit the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India which is icaiexam.icai.org
- Press on the suitable link of CA CPT Application Form June 2019.
- Read all the instructions very carefully and then download the application form in prescribed format.
- Fill the application form with your correct and complete information.
- Affix your 2 passport size photographs on the specified columns.
- After that, make attest this completely filled application form attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Principal of School/College.
- Attach the print out of PDF containing the Barcode Number and Payment Transaction Details with duly filled form.
- At the end enclosed this application in an envelope super scribed with “Application for June 2019 CPT Exam” and send it to the address structured below through Speed Post/Registered Post.
CA CPT Important Dates 2019
Registration: CA Foundation 2019 Application process will start from 4th April 2019. The application form for CA Foundation 2019 will be available on the official website.
Exam Date: CA Foundation 2019 exam will be conducted on 16th June 2019