Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
Calcutta High Court (कलकत्ता उच्च न्यायालय) Recruitment has published a recruitment notification . The notification is for recruitment of 221 Farash, Peons, Orderly and various posts. Aspirants have to submit their Calcutta High Court Online Application Form before the last date which is 29 Oct 2018. Candidates can fill the application form by hitting the given link on this page. Before applying, they should check the rest details from here. Aspirants should apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 with the help of instructions mentioned on the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.prosarkariresult.com
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- UR – 64 Posts
- UR (Exempted Category) – 32 Posts
- UR (Ex-serviceman) – 11 Posts
- UR (Meritorious Sportspersons) – 04 Posts
- UR (PWD)(Hearing Impairment) – 03 Posts
- UR (PWD)(Loco motor disability or cerebral palsy) – 02 Posts
- UR (PWD)(Blindness or Low vision) – 02 Posts
- SC – 30 Posts
- SC (Exempted Category) – 14 Posts
- SC (Ex-serviceman) – 05 Posts
- ST – 06 Posts
- ST (Exempted Category) – 07 Posts
- ST (Ex-serviceman) – 03 Posts
- O.B.C (A) – 12 Posts
- O.B.C (A) (Exempted Category) – 08 Posts
- O.B.C (A)(Ex-serviceman) – 03 Posts
- O.B.C (B) – 08 Posts
- O.B.C (B) (Exempted Category) – 05 Posts
- O.B.C (B)(Ex-serviceman) – 02 Posts
Total: 221 Posts
- Must have passed Class – VIII, Graduate & Must have knowledge of reading and writing Bengali and English.
- Minimum age 18 Years
- Maximum age 40 years
Study के लिए टाइम टेबल कैसे बनाये
- Selected candidates will get pay per Rs.4900-16,200 with grade pay of 1700 along with other allowances as admissible under the relevant rules.
Selection will be done as per Merit List & Written Exam
|महारोज़गार (50000 + Jobs)|
- General candidate: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28th September
- Closing Date of submission of Application:29th October 2018
How to Apply
- Firstly, Applicants need to visit the official website calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Then search for the notification of Calcutta High Court link.
- And read all the instruction as given in the application form.
- Now you can fill all the details one by one.
- Fill necessary details like name, address and age proof etc.
- After that upload your passport size photograph and digital signature.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Now click the submission button.
- Take a printout of the documents for the further use.