CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019
Central Board of Secondary Education has invited applications from Single Girl Child who have passed Child 10th/12th for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019. Contenders must ensure the eligibility criteria given below and after verifying they can apply against Central Board of Secondary Education Merit Scholarship Scheme by submitting CBSE Renewal Form via online mode. CBSE has announced scholarship scheme For Single Girl Child who are Class X passed Apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019 online by filling Renewal Form at www.cbse.nic.in.
Contenders can obtain applications by visiting official site of organization. Individuals are also required to send the hard copy of online application form.
Brief details of CBSE Merit Scholarship 2019
- Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Category: Scholarship
- Announcement Type: CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017
- Official site: cbse.nic.in
- Last date to apply: updated soon
Objective of CBSE Scholarship scheme
- Main objective of Board of Secondary Education Merit Scholarship Scheme is to award scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students who are the only child of their parents.
- CBSE Merit Scholarship scheme helps the parents having one girl child to afford their study expenses and in indentifying the hard work of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
Read: 12th के बाद क्या करें?
CBSE Scholarship Eligibility Norms
- Candidates should be an Indian national and should be the girl child and only child of her parents.
- Candidates must be a student of Class X that should be studied through affiliated school having 6.2 or more CGPA in Class X Examinations conducted by the Board and pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year.
Scholarship Renewal and its Duration
- Renewal of CBSE Merit Scholarship will be done for a period of one year, that is, after successful completion of class XI.
- However, Renewal of scheme will also based on the marks obtained in the next class and the candidates must have secures 50% or more marks in combine in the examination which ensure her promotion to next class.
Other points such as Good conduct and regularity in attendance are also taken into consideration while granting scholarship. However, the conclusion made by Central Board of Secondary Education will be final and binding in all such matters.
Scholarships Rate and Mode of Payment
- Students have to submit an amount of Rs. 500/- per month as rate of scholarship.
- Candidates can remit the amount of scholarship using demand drafts (DD) or ECS.
- However, CBSE Merit Scholarship that has been granted under the scheme will be paid for a maximum period of two years.
- Contenders should be the only girl child of their parents and should have qualified X Class Examination from the CBSE Affiliated school and must have obtain 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Contenders must have pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools are also considered eligible.
How to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
- Candidates may apply through the official site of Central Board of Secondary Education that is www.cbse.nic.in
- On the home page move your cursor towards under “News” head in the table and press on “Continue…” link >>“CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X passed and Renewal”.
- New page will appear >>press on “Guidelines for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Children Class X and Renewal” link.
- New page will open read the instruction carefully.
- Read all details and guidelines, come back on previous page and press on apply online link for which you want to apply.
- Now, login using asked details and fill online application form.
- Take a review of filled form once again and submit it.
- At last, take a print out of submitted application form and attach attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X, affidavit, Aadhaar number and Photostat copy of bank pass along with hard copy.
- Finally, send all documents, certificates and hard copy at the address stated below before the last date in an envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X (Form F-1)”.
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship) CBSE,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092
|Last date for receipt of Online Renewal Applications||Updated Soon|
|Ending date to submit hard copy of online applications||Updated Soon|
|CBSE Merit Scholarship 2017 official Link||Check here|