CLAT 2019 Online Application Form
Candidates who are going to appear for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) for admission to (LLB program) or LLB graduates (LLM programs) and Integrated law courses, good news for them that CLAT 2019 Online Application Form has been released from 13th January 2019 by National Law Universities (NLUs). CLAT is conducted by one of the 21 NLUs every year on a rotation basis. It is conducted to offer admission into integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programmes. CLAT score is valid to get admission in various government undertaking colleges and private law colleges in India. Candidates may apply by filling CLAT 2019 Online Application Form and check Information Brochure in pdf format and exam date from below tuned section.
CLAT Notification 2019
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on revolution by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs). Eligible contenders can apply for t CLAT Notification 2019 by submitting CLAT 2019 Online Application Form filled with all essential details on or before the deadline. Before applying for Common Law Admission Test notification candidates are advised to check the complete notification and check the eligibility criteria given below and after ensuring the eligibility standard you may apply form 13th Jan, 2019
- All National Law Universities offer following programmes to Common Law Admission Test examination qualified candidates.
- Admission to LLM programme is only for those who have completed their LLB degree.
- A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Sc. LL.B. (Hons.)
- A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- S.W. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Com. LL.B. (Hons.
|For LLB||For LLM|
No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT 2019.
CLAT Exam Fee 2019
- For SC and ST – Rs 3500/-
- For others – RS 4000/-
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC.
- Relevant certificate for your respective State of Domicile.
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category.
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D.
List of all National Law Universities
|Sr. No||Name of Institutions|
|1||National Law School of India University|
|2||Nalsar University of Law|
|3||The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences|
|4||National Law Institute University|
|5||National Law University|
|6||Hidayatullah National Law University|
|7||Gujarat National Law University|
|8||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University|
|9||Chanakya National Law University|
|10||National University of Advanced Legal Studies|
|11||Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law|
|12||National University of Study and Research in Law|
|13||National Law University|
|14||National Law University and Judicial Academy|
|15||Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University|
|16||Tamil Nadu National Law School|
How to fill CLAT 2019 Online Application Form?
- Contenders may apply through the official website, which is www.clat.ac.in for online registration.
- Then click here for the Registration New Registration tab.
- Read important information and click on Continue button.
- Fill in the basic information by providing name, father’s name, mother’s name, email id, mobile number, and click on Save and Next button.
- After that, a message will be generated that ‘you have successfully registered. Please check your mail to login. ‘
- Now, fill in the login details and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, select images to upload and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After that, fill out other details such as your qualification, category and NLU preference.
- Now, click the ‘Verify your details’ link and then ‘Save and Next’.
- Click the ‘Review’ button to validate your filled statement.
- After that, click on ‘Final Submit’ and take a printout of it for future use.
|Availability of CLAT Application Form||January 13, 2019|
|Last Date||March 31, 2019|
|Last date for printing/ downloading application||May 12, 2019|
|Offline Challan Payment||January 1 – March 21, 2019|
|Availability of CLAT 2019 Admit Card||April 26 – May 12, 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Exam Date||May 12, 2019|
|Download Official Instructions||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Login || Register|
|CLAT Syllabus 2019||Click Here|
|CLAT Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|