Coast Guard (10+2) Navik GD 01/2020 Online Form 2019
Join Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) has been announced official notification. Application forms are required by the Coast Guard (10+2) Navik GD 01/2020 Online Form for the vacant posts of Navik (General Duty). Applicants who possess matrix (10+2)I ntermediate Exam with at Least Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and math subjects may seek application for the job through the official website.
Coast Guard (10+2) Navik Recruitment 2019 – 2020
Online application form filling procedure has been started from 26th Aug 2019, and will close on 01 September, 2019. To seek an appeal go to the website soon and follow the procedure given below under the head how to apply. You may collect the details like qualification, age, selection process etc. from the below furnished segment which is designed by our team.
- Name of the organization- Join Indian Coast Guard
- Name of the posts- Navik (General Duty).
- Number of the posts- various
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Website- http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Last date-1st September, 2019
10+2 Intermediate Exam with at Least Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
- All Category : 0/-
- Height : 157 CMS (Minimum)
- Running : 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups : 20 Times
- Push UP : 10 Times
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-02-1998 to 31-01-2002
How to apply?
- Open the official website of the Indian Coast Guard which is https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now go to the Download option from home page given in menu bar
- Select “ADVERTISEMENT- NAVIK(GD) 01/2020 BATCH”
- Read the information very carefully from PDF open on screen
- Go to the “Career@ CG” option from home page given in menu bar
- Then select online application from drop down list
- A new page appears on the screen of PC
- Fill the application form very carefully
- Upload the necessary documents
- Submit the application form
- Take print out of the form at last for the further use
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2019
- Dates for downloading Admit Cards: 17 to 23-09-2019
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|