CTET Admit Card 2018:-
Candidates who are going to appear for Central Teacher Eligibility test which is going to be conduct on 9th December 2018 they can download their CTET Admit Card 2018 from here. Candidates can easily download December Exam Hall Ticket by following the steps given below or through direct link given below.
Central Teacher Eligibility test which is going to be conduct on 9th December 2018 from here candidates can download CET Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Name Wise by following the steps sated below. To get entire details about CTET Admit Card 2018 you may go through this page which is given by team of prosarkariresult.com
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. It accomplishes Central Teacher Eligibility test for recruitment of candidates to engage them as Teachers in government schools. This test is conducted in two papers, paper-I is for the primary classes (I-V) teacher and paper-II is for the secondary classes (VI- VIII) teacher.
Details of CTET Admit Card 2018
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility test|
|Exam date||9th December 2018|
|Status||To be released on 22nd Nov, 2018|
How to download CTET Admit Card 2018?
- You may easily download your CTET Hall Ticket by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official site for the Central Teacher Eligibility test that is www.ctet.nic.in.
- Follow ‘Important Links’, which is well structured at the left side of the home page.
- Choose the link ‘CTET Admit Card 2018’.
- Applicants will get a window for entering required details.
- Now appliers need to fill require details as registration no and DOB/ password etc.
- Then press submit button for getting Admit Card.
- New page of your hall ticket will be appeared on your computer screen.
- At last, take print out of it for appearing in written examination.
- Candidates are advised to bring one extra copy of call letter or note down your roll no or ticket no.
- Bring an original photo identity card at the time of written exam as Driving, License, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, AADHAR Card (UID) etc.
CET Exam Timing
|CTET Exam Date||CTET Paper||CTET Exam Timings||Exam Duration|
|Paper I||09.30 AM to 12.00 PM||2.30 Hours|
|Paper II||02.00 PM to 04.30 PM||2.30 Hours|
Important dates to keep in mind:
Date of Examination: 9th December 2018
For more details about CTET Admit card you may check Official Link.