DIPP Recruitment 2018:
(DIPP Recruitment 2018) Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion has announced the notification for the recruitment of unfilled posts of Examiner Patents & Design there are 200 vacant post so eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission 4/9/2018 through online from the official website.
DIPP Notification 2018
Here we provide all the important information related to the DIPP Recruitment 2018 for the applicants just like Vacancy details, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale, Application fee, How to apply, important dates & other many important details are given below. You have to update on this page time to time for all latest news.
Vacancy details 2018:
- Biochemistry: 06
- Chemistry: 45
- Polymer Science: 04
- Electrical Engineering: 30
- Bio-Medical Engineering: 04
- Computer Science / Information Technology: 55
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 70
- Metallurgical Engineering: 06
Minimum age is 21 Years
Maximum age is 35 years.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Biochemistry any recognized University/board/institute..
Applicants check on the official website about selection process of DIPP Recruitment 2018.
Elected candidates will bring Rs. 56,100 – Rs.1,77,500 (Pay Level 10) from the organization.
According to the category-
- For General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- For ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD / Female: No Fees.
How to apply:
- Firstly visit on the official website of DIPP Recruitment 2018.
- Then click the career link.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Now fill the application form anxiously.
- Attach the passport size photo and required documents.
- After that, pay the application fee.
- Then press the submission button.
- Take a printout of the documents for the further use.
- At last all the best for your career.
- Starting Date of submission Application Form: 06.08.2018.
- Closing Date of submission of Application form: 04.09.2018
Click Here>>>Download Official Notification
Click Here>>>Apply Online Link