FCI Recruitment 2019
Good news Guys There is an opening at Uttar Pradesh Government sector. The Food Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for the various posts at their authorized website. FCI invites capable candidates for the posts of Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Steno Grade II, Typist (Hindi), Assistant Grade II & III. Total number of vacancies is 4103.
Candidates who are looking for Government job at Uttar Pradesh then this is the golden opportunity utilize this chance. Eligible and Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment through online mode from the official website.
The whole information related to FCI Application Form 2019 such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, important date, how to apply etc. from the section of this page.
The Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Organization name: Food Corporation of India
- Name of Posts: JE, Steno, Asst Gr II & III
- Number of Posts: 4103
- Official Website: gov.in
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Applicants must have possessed Engineering/ Graduate/ B.Sc./ PG degreefrom recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s minimum age limit should be 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Written Test
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
As per norms
The Candidates applying for the post (ANY ONE WITHIN THE ZONE) are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 500/- (Excluding bank charges but including G S T ).
How to Apply
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- Click on appropriate link for applying posts
- Read the instruction carefully
- Fill all required details without any mistake
- Upload photograph and signature
- At last, take a printout for the future use
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 23-02-2019 Changed to 28-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-03-2019 Changed to 30-03-2019
- Availability of Admit Cards: 15 Days prior to Date of Exam
- Date of Exam: April/ May 2019
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||Registration | Login|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|