HP TET Application Form 2019
HP TET Application Form 2019 has been disclosed by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education. Candidates who are waiting for the announcement of the Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 need not to wait any more. Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary education, Dharamshala has strewed the HP TET Exam notification for Himachal Pradesh teacher eligibility test 2019. HPBOSE is going to conduct the HP TET 2019 entrance exam on September 2019. Contenders who are willing to apply for TET they can apply by filling online HP TET Application Form 2019 from official website i.e. www.hpbose.org.
Official notification for the TET has been disclosed and application form filling has already begun. Forms are to be filled through online mode only. To fill the online application you need to go to the official website of the organization and follow few simple steps as mentioned under. Before applying you need to know everything about the examination such as eligibility criteria, application fee etc and for that you have to read the further session and official notification also.
- Name of the posts- Teachers
- Name of the exam- Teacher Eligibility Test
- Name of the organization- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Website- http://www.hpbose.org/
- Last date- August 2019
HP TET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- For TGT (Arts): BA/B.Com with at least 50% marks with 1 year B.Ed or 10+2 with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in B.EI.Ed.
- For TGT (Non-Medical): B.Sc (NM) with 50% marks and B.Ed or 10+2 and 4 years bachelor in B.EI.Ed/ Special education.
- For TGT Medical: B.Sc (Medical) with 50% marks and 1 years B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed or 10+2 and 4 years B.EI.Ed/ B.Ed in special education.
- For Shastri: Shastri with at least 50% marks.
- Language Teacher: BA with Hindi as an elective subject and 2 years diploma in B.EI.Ed/B.Ed.
- For JBT: 10+2 with 50% marks and two years JBT certificate course.
Pattern Of Teacher Eligibility Test:
HP TET 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours:
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
HP TET 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours:
|(Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the TET.
- Age criteria is going to be considered by the organization .
Fees for Teacher Eligibility Test:-
|GENERAL & their Sub-Categories||Rs. 800/-(Rupees Eight Hundred only)|
|OBC/ST/SC/PHH||Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only)|
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education which is “www.hpbose.org”
- After that from home page click “HP TET 2019” or go to the notification option
- Click on the link related to the TET and read the information or click directly to the link available below
- After that you have to go to the “HP TET 2019” and a new page appears on the screen
- Click on “New Registration” option after reading the instructions
- Fill the application form very carefully and upload the necessary documents as prescribed
- At last submit the form, pay fee and take print out of the application without forget
|Official Notification published date||2019|
|Application start||August 2019|
|Last date of Application||August 2019|
|Examination Date||September 2019|
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.