IGNOU Online Re-Registration 2019
Candidates who want filling the form of IGNOU you should have to check all the details related to the registration which are given in this page. aspirants scroll down the cursor and seeing the information about IGNOU 2019.
IGNOU Online Reregistration 2018: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has recently published the notification and department of IGNOU has already start collecting the application form for re – registration for the next session. IGNOU is open learning University. Re-registration admission started is announced by the IGNOU on the official website. Distance Academic Programme for all the students who want to go there in next year. Re-Registration facility is available only for those the candidates who has already enrolled for more than 1 year and above duration programme by taking Admission in IGNOU. Candidate, there have no eligibility criteria and no need to define as taking admission for the next session or semester. Candidates can check all the information about Indira Gandhi National Open University you have to go on the official website.
Notification of IGNOU 2019:
You should have to go on the official website onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in for registration in IGNOU who are willing to continue your study after 1 year. Candidates fill up the online form before the closing date of submission. Enrolment number is means the Re-registration in next year, next session or next semester in a existing programme and your study will be continue. We are providing all information about IGNOU course programme, payment method, important dates etc. for all the applicants many courses are available underneath on this page now have look all the details and programme.
Applicants see all the courses released by the university 2019:
Contenders have to see all the courses like bachelor degree, master degree and diplomas courses all details available here about the programme of IGNOU 2019 so re-register for the next session.
Click Here>>>>>IGNOU Online Re-Registration 2019
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
Requiredments before the filling online registration form 2018:
- Registered email ID and phone number.
- Aspirant’s enrollment number.
- You must have known about the programme available course programme.
Payment procedure as follows:
- By net banking: If you have net banking account then you select this one.
- Payment by debit/ credit card.
- Payment via ATM card.
How to apply the re-registration form:
- Firstly, you visit on the official website of IGNOU.
- After that, select the Re-registration link.
- Click on the log in button on the homepage with your user name and password on the official website.
- And fill personal details on the registration form programme details, course details, Qualification detail and all required details.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission.
- Now upload scanned documents such as passport size photo, digital signature, age proof etc as given in the application form.
- Before the submission you have to check all the details carefully.
- Then click the button of submission.
- And pay your fee through online by net banking/Debit/Credit card by follow the instruction to complete the payment fee.
- Take a hard copy the documents for the further use.
- Complete the steps.
- Best of luck for your bright future.
Candidates can apply the re-registration form online the month of January 2019 before the last date of submission.
NOTE: All the candidates you have to go on the official website for more information about INDHRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU) 2019.