Indian Army Recruitment 2019-2020
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 has been announced for the recruitment of 152 vacant positions of Religious Teacher Posts. Applications are invited by the Indian Army from the graduation pursued appliers to fill the post religious teacher vacancies. Application forms are available now. Contenders have to open the website of the organization and download the form format from there which is attached with the advertisement notice. Fill the application form and submit it before the end date to the address mentioned below. Applications received after due date will not accepted. To collect the details regarding the job please read the further session of the page.
- Name of the posts- Religious Teacher Posts
- Number of the posts- 152
- Name of the organization- Indian Army
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Website- indianarmy.nic.in
- Last date- 29-10-2019 at 17:00 Hrs
|Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||07|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||04|
- Minimum: 25 Years.
- Maximum: 34 Years.
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Job hunters will appoint on the basis of their performance in
- As per norms.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official portal of the Indian Army which is “indianarmy.nic.in”
- Then go to the “what news” section and then click on appropriate link
- After that you have to read the notice and download the application form format
- Fill the application form with required details without any mistake
- And last print out the application form for future use.
- Staring Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2019 at 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Date for Written Exam: 23-02-2020
|Apply Online||Available on 30-09-2019|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|