Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 has been announced for the 2500 vacant jobs of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR). Here are the job opportunity 12th/Bachelor of Science degree holders of job in Indian navy. Form filling procedure is online which will commence from 14.12.2018. Application form is available on the official website of the organization till 30.12.2018 for registration. Read the details before apply for the job from further session or from official notification.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Applicants who have completed a 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 20 Years
Rs. 21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
Appointment will be made on the basis of the Computer-based Examination, Physical Fitness Test & (PFT) Medical Standards which is to be held by the organization as per the norms.
Read: 12th के बाद क्या करें?
How to Apply
- Seekers have to go to the official web portal of the Indian navy which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- After that search the appropriate link of the recruitment or click below given link
- Read the notification carefully
- Click apply link to fill the application
- Click registration option
- Fill the details in the application form
- Upload your recent image and signature in JPEG form
- Submit the application form and pay application fee
- Take print out of the form and kept it for future
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.12.2018
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|