JK High Court Syllabus 2019
JK High Court Syllabus 2019 has been announced by the Jammu & Kashmir High Court for the job seekers who seek application against the recent advertisement notification for the appointment of variou vacancies of DEO, CO, Junior Assistant & Steno Typist. Applicants need to appear in the written examination first to get the job. Written examination is to be held by the organization soon. To get success in the exam you need to know the syllabus of the exam. You may download the syllabus from the official website or collect it from here. On this page below we provide the examination syllabus subject wise please have a look on the content given below.
- Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir High Court
- Name of the Post: DEO, CO, Junior Assistant & Steno Typist
- No. of Vacancies: various
- Official Website: www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Exam date: announced soon
JK High Court Exam Pattern:
|Type of Exam||Name of the Subject|
|Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
JK High Court Syllabus:
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Input Output.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Para jumbles.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Number Systems.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Sequence & Series.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Time & Distance.
- Work & Time.
General Awareness (Banking Sector):
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Indian Financial System.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Database (introduction).
- History of Computers
- Logic Gates.
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Number System.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
Note: You may check the official website of the organization for more deep details regarding the JK High Court Syllabus.