Kalia Yojana Phase 3 (third) List 2019
दोस्तों आपको बता दें कि ओडिशा सरकार ने किसानों के लिए कालिया योजना शुरू की है। यह योजना ओडिशा के इतिहास की सबसे बड़ी योजना है। इस योजना की शुरुआत जनवरी 2019 में ओडिशा के मुख्यमंत्री नवीन पटनायक ने की थी। इस योजना के लिए अब तक 60 लाख से अधिक लोगों ने आवेदन किया है। इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य किसानों को वित्तीय सहायता के साथ-साथ सहायता प्रदान करना है।
Third Phase List kalia Scheme 2019
Friends should tell you that registration website for this scheme has been completed on January 15, 2019. The Odisha government will issue a list of beneficiaries under the welfare scheme. Under this scheme, the government has issued a list of first phase 1 and phase 2. Now the list of stage 3 under the Kaliya plan will be released soon. The list of Kaliya Yojna Phase 1 has been released on January 22. After getting the details of their beneficiary list, the government starts depositing the financial amount in the beneficiary’s account of Odisha.
KALIA Yojana Phase Wise List – Announcing Date
- Phase Beneficiary list in First Week of January 2019.
- Phase Beneficiary list in First week of February 2019.
- Phase Beneficiary list in First Week of March 2019.
The beneficiary amount will be distributed from January 25, 2019. In the first phase of the Kaliya plan, more than 14 lakh farmers will get the benefit. Under the Kaliya plan, 30 lakh farmers will get Rs. 2500 under the scheme. Government Rs. 12500 farmers once in the form of help. Under the scheme, the names of farmers not included in the second list will be included in the Kaliya plan phase 3.
Eligibility Criteria of KALIA Scheme
- Odisha farmers will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicant should be between 18 years and 50 years
- The funds received under this scheme will come directly to your account.
- For accident insurance you only have to pay a premium of Rs. 12.
- Beneficiary of this scheme should be farmers, small and marginal farmers.
- Farmers of weaker class farmers, landless laborers etc. can also avail the benefits under this Kaliya Scheme.
- Under the Kaliya Yojana only Rs 30 will be paid for life insurance
How to Check Kalia Yojana Beneficiary (3rd) List
- First of all visit the official website of kalia scheme which is www.kalia.co.in
- Then enter “District Name” and “Block” as per showing in image
- After that click on “view” button
|Check beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|