KPSC Recruitment 2019:-
Karnataka Public Service Commission has depicted a notice of KPSC Recruitment 2019 for filling up 844 Secondary Division Assistant (SDA), First Division Assistants (FDA) Latest Posts. Job fighters who think themselves eligible they may grab this job opportunity and may apply for KPSC jobs by filling KPSC application form on or sooner than the last date. Karnataka Public Service Commission invites applications form from the desired applicants for filling up 844 positions of Secondary Division Assistant (SDA), First Division Assistants (FDA) Posts. Authorized website of Karnataka Public Service Commission is kpsc.kar.nic.in. Last date to apply is 12.03.2019.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the requirement of clause 14 of the PSC Regulations 1950. Karnataka Public Service Commission release number of vacancies to hire eligible candidates in different department. Team of prosarkariresult.com is unfolding complete details about KPSC Recruitment
KPSC Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
- Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Post Name: Secondary Division Assistant (SDA), First Division Assistants (FDA)
- o Posts: 844
- Organization Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs.
- Location: Karnataka.
- Last Date: 12.03.2019
Second Division Assistant (SDA): 494 Posts
Job hunters who desire to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission jobs they should possess Degree, Diploma in Librarian from esteemed university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Selected job seekers will get good amount of pay scale of Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21,000/-
1.For General candidates application fee Rs 600/-
2. For OBC candidates application fee Rs 300/-
3. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
Selection of eligible job hunters will be based on the following rounds:
- Written Test
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019:-
- Candidates may apply through official site that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page follow the section of recruitment there you will get list of relevant notifications, from which you need to choose post link.
- Before applying read the complete notification carefully
- Candidates are required to register them self by hitting on ‘New Registration’ link available.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their login-ID and password by pressing on ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill form and upload scanned image and signature
- At the end take a printout of application by hitting on the link ‘Registration card’ in their profile.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.03.2019
|Official Notification 1||Click Here|
|Official Notification 2||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|