KPSC Recruitment 2019:-
Karnataka Public Service Commission has depicted a notice of KPSC Recruitment 2019 for filling up 554 Head Master & Teacher Posts Openings. Job fighters who think themselves eligible they may grab this job opportunity and may apply for KPSC jobs by filling KPSC application form on or sooner than the last date. Karnataka Public Service Commission invites applications form from the desired applicants for filling up five hundred fifty four (554) positions of Teachers & Head Master. Authorized website of Karnataka Public Service Commission is kpsc.kar.nic.in. Last date to apply is 22 Dec 2018.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the requirement of clause 14 of the PSC Regulations 1950. Karnataka Public Service Commission release number of vacancies to hire eligible candidates in different department. Team of prosarkariresult.com is unfolding complete details about KPSC Recruitment
KPSC Recruitment 2019 Brief Details:
- Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Post Name: Teachers & Head Master
- o Posts: 146
- Organization Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs.
- Location: Karnataka.
- Last Date: 22 Dec 2018.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Kannada Language Teachers||79|
|English Language Teachers||79|
|Urdu Language Teachers||79|
|Social Science Teachers||79|
Total No.of Posts: 554 Posts
Job hunters who desire to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission jobs they should possess Degree, Diploma in Librarian from esteemed university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years
- For Category – I/ PWD: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For more details refer notification
Selected job seekers will get good amount of pay scale of Rs. 43,100- 83,900 Per month, Rs. 33,450- 62,600 Per month
- Gen: Rs.600/-
- Category – 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs.300/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-
Selection of eligible job hunters will be based on the following rounds:
- On the basis of Competitive Examination.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019:-
- Candidates may apply through official site that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page follow the section of recruitment there you will get list of relevant notifications, from which you need to choose post link.
- Before applying read the complete notification carefully
- Candidates are required to register them self by hitting on ‘New Registration’ link available.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their login-ID and password by pressing on ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill form and upload scanned image and signature
- At the end take a printout of application by hitting on the link ‘Registration card’ in their profile.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-11-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 22-12-2018
- Date of Computer Based Recruitment Test: February, 2019
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|