MP High Court Recruitment 2019
MP High Court Recruitment 2019-2020 has been announced by the Madhya Pradesh High Court. Application form is disclosed by the organization for the 30 vacant jobs of Principal Seat Jabalpur, Indore Bench and Gwalior Bench. Contenders, who are not much literate and wish to grab job then it is the best opportunity. Bachelor degree or Master degree passed seekers can seek application for the recruitment. Last date of application registration 21st,November, 2019. Please go to the official website to seek online application form on or before the last date. Study the further content to collect the details.
|Association Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur|
|Vacancies for||Driver, Group D vacancies, mali and sweeper|
|No. of Opening||30|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor degree or Master degree|
|Last date for Applications||21st,November, 2019|
|Position||No of Posts|
|Principal Seat Jabalpur||18|
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Year or 5 Year) in Any Recognized University India.
- Computer Knowledge Basic.
Note: Integrated 5 Year LLB Appeared Candidates in Final Year Are Also Eligible.
18 to 40 years of age applicants are eligible to seek application for the recruitment. Relaxation in age will be given as per the norms to the reserved category appliers
Selection of the hunters is depends on preliminary examination, main examination and skill test.
|SC/ST/ OBC||Rs. 800/-|
How to Apply
- To apply for the recruitment go to the official website of the organization “http://www.mphc.gov.in/”
- Now click on the appropriate link to read the notice or click below given link
- Read the notification carefully and click apply link to fill the application
- Click registration option and fill the details in the application form
- Upload your recent image and signature in JPEG form
- Submit the application form and pay application fee
- Take print out of the form and kept it for future
- Application Begin : 15/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/11/2019
- Correction Form Last Date : 24/11/2019
- Exam Date: 13/12/2019
Link Activate on 15/11/2019