MPPSC Recruitment 2019
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced an employment notification for 555 vacancies of the Police Sub Inspector (PSI), State Tax Inspector (STI) & Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Jobs. Candidates who are willing to build their career in government sector then this is glorious chance guys, seize this excellent opportunity and do your hard effort to get the job with this organization.
President Secretariat invites application form to filling up from career oriented and eligible candidates for these positions. So Guys, Do not miss this excellent opportunity to make your career with government sector. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may fill the application form through online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission. Candidates who are waiting for MPPSC jobs they may apply this Posts. Aspirants should have to apply these jobs on or before 05 July 2019.
|Name of the organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Police Sub Inspector (PSI), State Tax Inspector (STI) & Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Total No. of Posts||555|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Police Sub Inspector (PSI), State Tax Inspector (STI) & Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 555 Posts
Candidates should have completed Dgree or its equivalent qualification stream from a recognized University with good academic records.
For Police sub Inspector-
- Minimum- 19 years
- Maximum-31 years
For Others Post-
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum-38 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
- For SC/ST candidates- 05 years
- For OBC candidates-03years
Selection of candidates will be based on Written Test, Physical Test, Etc
- Gen/ OBC-Rs. 524/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen-Rs. 324/-
Read: 12th के बाद क्या करें?
Online Procedure to Fill the Application form for MPSC Jobs:
- Candidates may go through the official website
- Select “Careers” tab which is available at the top side of the homepage.
- Now, read the notification carefully
- Click on apply online link
- Then, fill application form with complete details in correct manner.
- After completing form, upload scanned passport size photograph & Signature and all the documents.
- Press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-06-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-07-2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|