NEET Application Form 2019
NEET is a National Eligibility Entrance Test which is conducted by the CBSE Board. Contenders who are going to appear for National Eligibility Entrance Test which will be organized by central government in common for all states to phase that is NEET Phase – I and NEET Phase – II they are advised to check complete details about NEET Notification and may apply by filling NEET Application Form 2019 on or before the important dates. NEET 2019 Application Form will be released on 1st November 2018
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is known as NEET. It is the entrance test conducted by the central government in common for all states. This test is known as AIPGMT, but is replaced by NEET. We have fewer medical schools in our state regarding engineering schools; therefore govt requires all state governments to participate in the entrance examination across India.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants may expect its application form availability in the First/Second week of Nov, 2019 and exam is most possible to be conducted on 5th May 2019
NEET 2019 application form is possible to be available on or 1st November 2018. Now NEET 2019 can be written in eight different regional languages including Tamil, Hindi, English, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi and Telugu. Selection of eligible and talented candidates will be based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
Contenders may acquire other Detail about NEET Application form 2019 including age limit, educational criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure which are mention below in this page which is created by team of www.netaffiliate.in So, Advice to all of you to keep visiting this page regularly for instant information about NEET notification.
NEET Application Form 2019 short details:
- Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of The Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Name of The Courses : Under Graduate Courses (MBBS/ BDS)
- Location: Across India
- Official site: www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2019 Application Fee
|General (UR)/OBC||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST & PH||Rs. 750/-|
Minimum Eligibility Requirements- NEET 2019:
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Minimum Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Upper age limit prescribed for candidates to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
- Start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
NEET UG 2019 Exam Pattern
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Every question carries four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
- Contenders can download admit card from the official website of the respective authority.
- We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April 2019
How to fill NEET Application Form 2019?
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority and apply by filling form
- Before filling application form please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc.
- Log on to the official site that is www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Then search for NEET Registration link>>Search for the online application form.
- Application Form link will be opened >>Fill the application form with required details without any mistake and Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Finally cross check the information before submission to avoid errors
- Hit on submit button for complete the process of registration
- Confirmation page will be displayed after the effective registration
- At last, take a printout for future need.
|Application form Release||1st November 2018|
|Application submission last date||30th November 2018|
|Last date to pay the fee||November 2018|
|Correction Window Open||December 2018|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||5th May 2019|
|Answer key Release||Within a week after exam|
|Announcement of result||5th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
|Official Webiste||Click Here|