OPSC Recruitment 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission (ओडिशा लोक सेवा आयोग) has broadcasted an advertisement of OPSC Recruitment 2019 for filling up 371 Homeopathic Medical Officers and Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs. Job fighters who think themselves eligible they may apply by submitting form. Aspirants have to submit their OPSC Online application form before the last date which is 14th January 2019. Candidates can fill the application form by hitting the given link on this page. Before applying, they should check the rest details from here. Odisha Public Service Commission is going to engage hardworking and passionate contenders to fill fifty eight vacant job openings of Assistant Professor. Official site of Odisha Public Service Commission is www.opsc.gov.in. Grab the job chance without wasting your single minute.
OPSC Online Application Form 2019
Contenders to submit OPSC Online Application Form 2019 that is commenced from 14th December 2018 and you also submit your application fee on or before last date. Contenders are advised to also send the hardcopy of filled application that is reach before end date. Get more details of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment by going through complete details equipped below.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 brief details:
- Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Homeopathic Medical Officers & Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- of Posts: 371
- Last date To Apply: 14th January 2019.
- Mode of apply: Online
Please Check Official Notification
Applicants should have Candidates should have Graduate Degree in concerned stream from recognized university or institutions.
- Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
As per Norms
- General category have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category need not to pay any fee.
Selection will be based on their performance in following process as indicated below:
- Written Exam
- Career Marking
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019
- Job seekers who are fulfilling above given eligibility conditions they may apply online by visiting the Official Portal of an Organization at opsc.gov.in.
- Before applying for given posts you are requested to read the details of notification carefully
- After reading the details press on to “Apply Online” Link
- Fill the Application Form with all details and upload scanned images of photo and signature as specifications required.
- At the end take the print out of the challan form and pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Submit the form after completing all the details and get print out of filled application form for future need.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14 December 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 January 2019
|150 Homeopathic MO Post Download Notification||Click Here|
|221 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Post Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|