PFMS Scholarship 2020
Hello friends, welcome to our web portal. Here you can see detailed information regarding pfms.nic.in PFMS Scholarship 2020. The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is working for the Government of India and offers scholarship programs to students. Every year around 82,000 students get the benefit of the PFMS Scholarship Scheme. Under PFMS Scholarship Program, the benefit is transferred to the student with the help of direct benefit transfer. Here in this article, we have given complete information about PFMS Students Scholarship 2020. Candidates can check the registration process and payment status of scholarship under PFMS scholarship here. There are several scholarship programs available under the PFMS Scholarship. Candidates can also check the PFMS Scholarship List 2020 and other details from the official website of PFMS @pfms.nic.in.
PFMS Scholarship 2020 – Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Details
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Caste Certificate if Applicable
- Mark sheet of Class 12th
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Students should pass class 12th examination and students should be in the top 20% candidates.
- Applicants should have the ability to secure a place among the best 82000 people. The PFMS scholarship will be divided equally between boys and girls.
- There are 41000 boys who will get scholarship and every year 41000 girls will get scholarship.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 25 years. There is no relaxation in the age limit criteria.
- The annual income of the parents of the candidates should not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs per year.
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Important Points.
- Applicants should visit the official website of PFMS regularly to get the latest updates and information about the PFMS Scholarship 2019 program.
- The PFMS department will provide scholarships from school to college level.
- During the registration process for PFMS Scholarship 2020, candidates have to provide the correct details in the application form.
- Before applying for the application form, candidates should check the eligibility criteria and information bulletin in details.
- The details of the application provided by the candidates should be valid and correct.
- Candidates can check the PFMS application payment status using Aadhaar card number and account number.
- The PFMS scholarship amount will be transferred to the candidate’s account to the PFMS Authority