SSC CHSL 2020 Online Form
Staff Selection Commission has expanded an advertisement of SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment for filling up DEO LDC posts. Job hunters who think themselves eligible for given posts they may apply by filling SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form on or before the important dates. Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct combined Higher Secondary Level entrance exam to recruit talented candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 on or before 10/01/2020. Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries. Organization is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) which consists of Chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations.
SSC CHSL Application forms 2020 Brief Details:
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Total Vacancies: Various Posts (Tentatively)
- Examination Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
- Official site: www.ssconline.nic.in
|Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
|Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant|
Contenders should have passed 12th or its equivalent education from any recognized College University.
Candidates should have age more than 18 years and less than 27 years.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant/Sorting Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|LDC||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|DEO||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
- Candidates will pay Rs 100/- and mode of payment of fee through online.
- SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from paying any application fee
- Fee should be deposited through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards
How to fill SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates may fill SSC CHSL 2020 Application Form by following steps given below:
- Before applying read notification very carefully.
- Click on apply online link
- Read instructions before filling SSC CHSL Application form.
- In registration part-I, fill all personal and Academic details.
- Upload Photo and Signature in specified format and complete registration Part-II.
- After that pay the application fee and submit Online Application.
- Take print out of the application form for further use.
- Visit on www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on part-1 registration from any of two servers.
- An application form will appear on computer screen
- Enter all personal and educational details in application form.
- Click on proceed.
- Click on part-02 registration and fill transaction number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit application form.
- Application Begin :03/12/2019
- Last Date For Registration : 10/01/2020
- Online Payment Last Date : 10/01/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 16-27 March 2020
- Paper II Exam Date : 28/06/2020
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 03/12/2019|
|Download Notification||Link Activate on 03/12/2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|