SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018:
Download the syllabus of Constable GD exam from the SSC site aspirants have to follow the bellow mentioned steps. For more details about the SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018 -19SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018 -19 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission for the appliers who want to give the SSC Constable GD PST/PET Exam 2018. Exam is to be held on month of July 2018. Applicants may download the syllabus from the official website of the SSC and start their preparation of the exam.
SSC Constable GD Exam Details 2018
- Name of Department- Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Exam- SSC Constable GD
- Name of Post- Constable GD
- PET/PST Exam Date- March 2018
- Written Exam Date- July 2018
- Medical Exam Date- October 2018
- Official Website- ssc.nic.in
SSC Constable GD PST/PET Exam Pattern 2018
To start the preparation of SSC GD Constable PST/PET Exam 2018, all the candidates must have a keen knowledge regarding the syllabus and exam pattern of SSC Constable Exam 2018.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||No. of Ques|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
|Part-C||Elementary Mathematics/ Quantitative||25||25|
SSC Constable GD Exam Syllabus 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in SSC Constable GD Exam 2018 -19 must know SSC Constable Syllabus 2018 for managing their Study and preparation. We are providing all the topics of Syllabus on this page; you can check it given below:-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figurative Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Figurative Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Number Series.
- Figurative Series.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Questions related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Profit & Loss.
- Partnership Business.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Time and distance.
- Time & work.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords.
- Regular Polygons.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Standard Identities etc.
- Error Recognition.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Completion.
- Phrases and Idioms.
- Comprehension etc.