TNTET Application Form 2019
Are you willing to carve out your career in teaching sector than you are warm welcome on this page .Get complete detail about Tamilnadu TET Notification from below customized section. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board invites TNTET Application Form 2019 from eligible candidates. Interested candidates may apply by filling TNTET Online Registration form 2019 on or before the important dates.
Please have a glance on complete details of Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2019. Every year huge number of contenders desires to make their career in teaching sector but only few of them make this dream come true. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has depicted a Tamil Nadu TET Notification. Interested contenders may apply by filling Tamil Nadu TET form on as soon as possible.
TNTET Notification 2019
TNTET (Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test) exam is conducted every year for the qualified citizens by the Tamil Nadu government to provide prospect for hard working candidates. Applicants who wish to make their career in teaching sector they may grab this job opportunity through Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Team of prosarkariresult.com is unfolding complete details about TNTET Online Form 2019
TNTET Online Form 2019
Candidates who are applying for TET Exam they must know complete details about the TRB Eligibility Test. Tamil Nadu TRB conducts TNTET Exam every year for the posts of primary and upper primary teacher jobs. Contenders who desire to teach the students studying in Class I to Class V or studying class VI to class VIII they can apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Tamil Nadu TET is compulsory exam for B.Ed candidates to apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Jobs in the Government or Private schools.
TRB TNTET 2019 Online Application Registration overview:
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher positions
- Name of the Test: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate degree
- Official site: trb.tn.nic.in
- For TET Paper-I (for classes I-V): Higher Secondary with relevant marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or passed/ appearing in final year of 4-year B.El.Ed or passed/ appearing in final year of 2- year D.Ed (Special Education) or Graduation & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed or B.Ed.
- For TET Paper-II (for classes VI-VIII): Graduation & passed or appearing in final year of 2 year D.El.Ed or B.Ed or Higher Secondary with releavtn marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 4-year B.El.Ed or 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed
- For detailed qualification refer notification.
- Minimum age should be 21 Years.
- Maximum age should be 38 Years.
- General Category are required to pay Rs. 500/-.
- Reserved Category have to submit an amount of Rs. 250/-.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will select the applicants based on the following criteria.
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of TN TET Written Test.
- Contenders should score 60% marks for qualifying in Tamil Nadu TET Exam.
How to fill TNTET Application Form 2019
- Contenders may fill TNTET Application Form 2019 through the Official Website of TRB www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- On the home page, search for the related tab.
- Click on to “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill all the details very carefully and .upload scanned image and signature
- Pay the fee through online mode using credit/debit card as per your category.
- After filling the form, submit the application form.
- At the end keep a copy of the TN TET Application Form.
- Date of Notification: 28-02-2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2019
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|