UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
Download UKPSC UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 here…candidates who had applied for the recruitment of 30 Posts of Civil Judge (JD), they can download the admit card from this page. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has releases the Civil Judge (JD) Admit Card 2019 for those job applicants who are apply for this post and looking for admit card they must download the admit card through the online mode on visit the official site or by follow the below given steps.
Civil Judge (JD) Hall Ticket 2019
Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Exam 2018 will be held on 24 February 2019 Applicants must download the admit card otherwise they are not allowed to sit in the examination hall.To download the UKPSC Civil JudgeAdmit Card 2019 you may follow the below given simple steps, for more details please check the below section of this page.
UKPSC Lecturer Cadre-Group C Admit Card 2019 Short Details:
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Vacancies Name||Civil Judge|
|No. Of CISY Vacancies||30|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Exam Date||24 February 2019|
How to Download Admit Card
- First of all visit the home page of Central Industrial Security Force that is https://ukpsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx
- On home page press on to suitable link to get UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card.
- Now Hit on appropriate link of UKPSC Admit Card 2019
- New page will be opened where you have to enter asked details such as registration no., roll no etc.
- Enter correct details in and hit submit tab.
- New page of your UKPSC Civil Judgehall ticket will appear on your system screen in PDF format.
- At last take a printout of UKPSC Civil Judge Admit Card and bring it at the time of examination.