UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2019:-
Dear visitors welcome on the page, here we are providing you latest information about UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form and how to register for it, complete details is available on this page. Government of Uttar Pradesh has announced a scheme as UP Berojgari Bhatta 2019 that aims to provide allowance to the unemployment as Berojgari Bhatta.
Dear applicants through this scheme, Uttar Pradesh government motive is to give little financial help to support financial condition of the unemployed people. So guys in case you are unemployed and have not registered yet for this scheme then you must hurry up and take benefit of the yojana that is started by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Below we have given the eligibility condition that is required must apply for this scheme, you must go through the information that is highlighted on this page to get aware of UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2019, registration process etc,
UP Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility:
- Applicant, who want to apply for this scheme must have passed 10th class from recognized board.
- Applier must have a Domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- The annual income must not be more than Rs 36, 000
Candidates must not be less than 25 years and should not be more than 40 years of age.
Who can get Berojgari Bhatta:
- Applicant who are a resident or live in Uttar Pradesh State
- Candidate who is not less than 25 years and not above than 40 years can get Berojgari Bhatta
- 10th class pass applicants are eligible to get this Bhatta.
Dear applicants, there is no fee that you have to submit to apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta.
How to apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta
Candidates you can apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta both in online and offline mode. Below we have given proper details of online and offline process you can go through it and apply for it.
For Online Registration
- First of all you have to visit the official portal that is sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- Now go to apply online link for Berojgari Bhatta
- Fill the online form carefully and enter all the details properly without any error.
- Upload documents as asked in the form.
- After completion press submit button and you can also take the printout of form.
For Offline Process
- You can download the application form from the official portal which is mentioned above.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all the relevant documents and send it before the given dates.
Documents required to apply
- Applier must have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Income certificate issued by SDM but the income of the family but not exceed more than Rs 36000/-
- High school mark sheet
- Bank passbook and ID proof.
Note: if need more information related to UP Berojgari Bhatta then you must go through the official link