UP Police Constable Bharti 2019:
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Bharti/Recruitment 2018 has been announced by the UP Police Recruitment Board. Application forms are invited for the 49568 vacancies of the Constable posts. Online application forms are invited from 19th November 2018. Online application forms are available on the website of the board on or before 8th December 2018. Job seekers who wish to get more detailed knowledge about Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment (यूपी पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2019) and its related information like educational required, age limit, selection process, pay scale and many more please read the below given content up to the end of the page.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2019
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate from Any Board India Or any equivalent exam.
- Candidates Must have completed the age of 18 and have not attained the age of 22 years, that means the candidate should not be born before July 02, 1996 and after 01 July, 2000.
Study के लिए टाइम टेबल कैसे बनाये
- पे बेंड 4200-20200 ग्रेड पे 2000 नए वेतमान में वेतन मैट्रिक्स रु0 21700/-
Selection will be done as per Interview & Written Exam
|महारोज़गार (50000 + Jobs)|
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs 400/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 08-12-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 08-12-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through offline (E-challan): 10-12-2018
- Dates for Written Exam: 04 & 05-01-2019
- New Written Exam Dates: 27 & 28-01-2019
How to Apply
- Firstly, Applicants need to visit the official website http://prpb.gov.in/
- Then search for the notification of UP Police Recruitment link.
- And read all the instruction as given in the application form.
- Now you can fill all the details one by one.
- Fill necessary details like name, address and age proof etc.
- After that upload your passport size photograph and digital signature.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Now click the submission button.
- Take a printout of the documents for the further use.