UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Online Application
Get complete details about UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Online Application from below uttered section. Union Public Service Commission invites UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Online Application form from eligible and dynamic candidates. Applicants who fulfill below given eligibility criteria can apply against IAS Notification 2019 by filling the UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Online Application through online mode.
Candidates who want to get job in Government Sector they are advised to ensure the eligibility norms tuned below and after verifying contenders may apply online by filling form. UPSC is going to conduct IAS Preliminary Exam on “__”, Mains Exam will be held on “___”. Closing date to submit an application form is “__”
UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Online Application brief details:
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Exam Name: Indian Administrative Service
- Category: Application form notification
- Last Date to fill Online Application Form: updated soon
- IAS Preliminary Exam Date: updated soon
- IAS Mains Exam Date: updated soon
Name of Services:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise,Gr. ‘A’)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service,Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.),Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railways Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Information Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr.III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Gr.’B’ (Section Officers’ Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, (Group B)
- Applicants should possess degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Contenders should be a citizen of India.
For other services, a candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India or Government strives to have a workforce who reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 32 years on the 1st of August, 2019 i
- Contenders must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1985 and not later than 1st August, 1996.
- OBC: 35 Years
- SC/ST: 37 Years
- PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic): 42 Years
- J & K Domicile: GEN=37 Yrs, OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs
- Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty: GEN=37 Yrs, OBC=40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs.
- Submit fee of Rs. 100/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Female/SC/ST/PH need not to pay any amount of application fee.
Method of Selection:
Applicants will get selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary and Main Exam which is followed by an interview.
IAS Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Name of the paper||No. of MCQs||Max. marks||Minimum marks||Duration of exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||–||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||–||2 hours 20 minutes|
IAS Main Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||Max. marks||Duration|
|Paper A (one Indian language to be selected from the languages included in eighth schedule of the constitution||300||3 hours|
|Paper B English language||300|
|Paper I Essay||250|
|Paper II General Studies I (Indian heritage & culture, History & Geography of world & society)|
|Paper II General studies II (Governance, constitution, polity, social justice & international relations)||250|
|Paper IV General studies III (Technology, economic development, bio-diversity, environment, security & disaster management)||250|
|Paper V General studies IV (Ethnic, integrity & aptitude)||250|
|Paper VI Optional subject Paper I||250|
|paper VII Optional subject Paper II||250|
|Sub-total (written test)||1750|
UPSC Preliminary Examination Centers:
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Warangal||Coimbatore|
UPSC Main Examination Centers:
How many times you can attempt IAS Exam?
- For General: 06 Attempts
- For OBC: 09 Attempts
- For SC/ST: No bar
- For PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) GEN/OBC: 9 Attempts
- For SC/ST: No bar
- For J & K Domicile: No bar
- For Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty: No bar
How to Fill UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Online Application:
- Contenders may fill the IAS Application Form Online follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Union Public Service Commission which is upsc.gov.in.
- On home page follow “Apply Online” section and hit the link.
- Now, select on to “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link which is given at first number on the page.
- Read all the instructions carefully given in Part-I registration and fill personal details in the text boxes provided there for IAS Application Form.
- Press on “Part-II Registration” link
- Fill an application form with the asked details such as registration number and date of birth.
- After filling the form hit on to “Submit” button for final submission.
- At the end take a print out of IAS Application Form for future reference.
|Last Date to fill Online IAS Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Preliminary Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|Mains Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|UPSC IAS Exam 2017 – 18 Online Application official Link||Check here|