HCL Recruitment 2019
Hindustan Copper Limited disclosed www.hindustancopper.com Recruitment 2019 -2020 for the appointment of Trade Apprentice posts. Applications are invited by the organization from the 10th, ITI or Diploma holder to fill the various vacancies. Application forms are to be filled through offline mode after downloading it from the official portal. Seekers have to submit the form before 19th September 2019, no applications will accepted after due date. If you want to know more like education required, pay scale, age limit and many other details scroll the page down and read carefully.
- Name of the posts- ITI/ Diploma Trainee
- Number of the posts- Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- Name of the organization- Hindustan Copper Limited
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Website- hindustancopper.com
- Last date- 19th September 2019
|Post Trade||Duration of Training||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||01 Year||10||05||04||06||03||28|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||01 Year||01||01||01||–||–||03|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||01 Year||01||–||–||01||–||02|
|Mechanic Diesel||02 Year||03||02||01||01||01||08|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||01 Year||02||–||01||01||–||04|
|Computer peripheral and hardware repair and maintenance|
Passed 10th examination under 10 + 2 system of education / equivalent from a recognized institute.
Passed ITI in relevant trade from an institute recognized by NCVT.
Selection is to be made on the basis of the written test / trade test which is held by the organization as per the norms.
Please Check Official Notification
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit –40 Years
HCL Notification Age Relaxation:
- SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
How to Apply
- Open the official website of the Hindustan Copper Limited which is “http://www.hindustancopper.com”
- Now go to the career option available in the top of the home page
- Click on apply online link below.
- If you are new candidate register for HCL recruitment.
- Login using registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with the required details
- Make a check with the credentials entered in the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply||20th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||19th September 2019|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|