JPSC Recruitment 2020
Here we are disclosing the biggest recruitment information from Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) on the 380 posts of Medical Officer. JPSC are ready to open their gate for the candidates who willing to apply in JPSC, Medical Officer (MO) Posts to achieve their goal of life and work in as a Medical Officer that’s why we like to say that this article is totally dedicated to those candidates who were wishing to participate and take the advantage of this golden opportunity. In this article we tell our JPSC MO candidate the eligibility for the post, last date, process of online application etc.
हम अपने उन सभी अभ्यर्थियों के लिए एक बड़ी खबर लेकर आये हैं जो कि, उनकी मेहनत और उनकी उद्धेश्य को पूरा करेगी। जी हां, आप सही पढ़ रहे हैं क्योंकि जे.पी.एस.ई ने मेडिकल ऑफिसर के 380 रिक्त पदो पर भर्ती प्रक्रिया को शुरु कर दिया हैं और इसके लिए योग्य और इच्छुक उम्मीदवारो से आवेदन लेने के प्रक्रिया को शुरु कर दिया हैं। इस प्रकार आप इस सुनहरे अवसर का लाभ लेकर अपने मंजिल को प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। सभी इच्छुक उम्मीदवार अंतिम तिथि (8 May, 2020) से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है
Let’s take a quick look on the main points of this recruitment
In this section we are providing some points related to this recruitment, points are as under-
JPSC Important Date
Here we inform our candidates that the process of application form begins form 9 April, 2020 and last date of applying application from is 8 May, 2020.
JPSC Vacancy Details
On behalf on the notification the applications are invited from JPSC for Medical Officer at VDO (Village Development Officer) level on 380 vacant posts, interested candidates can apply right now.
JPSC has set a eligibility criteria for this post and according to the eligibility are candidates must have a degree of M.B.B.S from any recognized university of India and One year internship.
There is a list of documents which is required at the time of applying application form, documents are as under-
- Identity card of candidate,
- Address proof of the candidate,
- Sign of candidate and
- A pass-port size photo of candidate
According to the notification the age limit is fixed for this post is 25 years minimum and 35 years maximum.
JPSC Application fee
JPSC MO has set the amount as the application fees for this post are as under-
- 600 Rs for our General and OBC candidates,
- 150 Rs for our ST/SC,
- 11 May, 2020 is the last date to pay application fee.
Through these points our bright candidates can take the advantage of this golden opportunity to make their life and make their future brighter.
How to Apply Form JPSC Online Form 2020
Here we are providing some very useful steps of online application to fill the form accurately and correctly, steps are as under-
- First of all our candidates have to visit JPSC Official Website, for you help we provide the link of official website – http://upsssc.gov.in/,
- At the second step our candidates have to fill the application form accurately and neatness,
- At the third step our candidates have to upload all the required documents for this post,
- At fourth step our candidates have to pay its application fee online,
- At the last stage to online application our candidates have to submit their application form and take a printout for future references.
Following these listed steps our candidates the easily apply for this post online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|