MHADA (म्हाडा) Lottery 2020 Housing Scheme
Maharastra housing and area development authority has released MHADA Lottery (म्हाडा लॉटरी) 2020 Registration. Housing Mumbai Board is going to offer flats for those peoples who are not able to afford flats at reasonable cost and dreams of that people of having their own house become dream for whole life. Candidates may apply by filling application form
Maharastra housing and area development authority invites application form from peoples who are not able to afford flats at reasonable cost and dreams of that people of having their own house .Participants those are interested to apply can fill online application form through the official website lottery.mhada.gov.in or through the link which is given below on this page.
Flats are being offered in various localities it’s provided according to income group such as economy weaker section, higher income group and others. Registration will be done by online & offline both process. The Maharashtra government also wants to give out a huge number of apartment transversely state observations of MHADA in the upcoming years and size of these flats will be good in size..
This is good news for all those people who belong to Maharashtra state. MDAHA released a lottery every year for willing applicants. For more detail information regarding this post such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc all these relevant details are given below on this page by the our team.
- Participants who willing to fill an application form in Maharashtra housing and area development authority konkan board the age should be not less than 18 years
- People who wants to apply for MHADA they must bring the mandatory documents at the time of filling application form because documents is a essential part in verification its play a vital role on the time of verification.
- Applicants submit domicile certificate proving his/her 15 years continuous stay in limits of Maharashtra state in last 20 years.
- Aspirants should not have any flat/plot/house allotted by any government development authority.
Income Criteria for MHADA lottery 2020
- Monthly Income of EWS Applicants should not be more than Rs. 25,000/-.
- Monthly Income of LIG Applicants should be in between Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
- Monthly Income of MIG Applicants should be in between Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-.
- Monthly Income of HIG Applicants should be in between Rs. 75,001/-.
Important Verification documents
- PAN CARD– applicants should have a valid PAN CARD which will be verified online
- Domicile Certificate- according to domicile applicants must be continuously stay in Maharashtra minimum 15 years
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
Applying Instruction for MHADA Lottery 2020
- Applicants can fill Maharastra housing and area development authority application form through official site by following the steps given below:
- First of all applicants have to go to the official website that is www.lottery.mhada.gov.in
- And click on appropriate link for online registration
- After that must upload the scanned photo with signature & thumb impression
- Fill the all required details with all essential information
- And click on the submit button at valid location
- Finally, take out the hard copy for further use.
MHADA lottery 2020: Important dates
|Process Details||Important Details|
|Registration last date||Available Soon|
|Draw date||Available Soon|
|List of Winners||Available Soon|