PSPCL Recruitment 2019 -2020
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) official notification has been released. Apply for 1798 posts of LDC, JE Accountant, Junior Engineer/Electrical, Internal Auditor, Revenue Accountant and other various posts in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL). Good news for those candidates who are looking for job in government department they must apply for this job. PSPCL has released a career notification to hire the career willing and hardworking job aspirants for filling up 1798 posts of various departments. Job aspirants who are searching for job in Indian Railway they must apply for this job and make your career bright. Job seekers must fill the PSPCL Application within the closing date that is given below.
More details about the PSPCL Recruitment 2020 such as age limit, educational details, mode of selection, pay scale and other details so you can scroll down the below page which is well created by our team.
Short Information about the RPF Constable Recruitment 2018
|Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL).|
|Post Name||LDC, JE Accountant, Junior Engineer/Electrical, Internal Auditor and other.|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
- Lower Division Clerk: 1000 posts
- Junior Engineer/Electrical: 500 posts
- Junior Engineer/Civil: 110 posts
- Revenue Accountant: 54 posts
- Electrician Grade-II: 45 posts
- Superintendent Divisional Accounts: 26 posts
- Steno-typist: 50 posts
- Internal Auditor: 09 posts
- Accounts Officer: 04 posts
Candidates who have passed ITI, Graduate, Diploma, B.E./B.Tech from a recognized board/institution.
Minimum age of candidates and 18 years maximum age must be 37 years. Relaxation in upper age will be granted to OBC/SC/ST/PWD Category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
6400 – 20200/-, 10900 – 34800/-
- For All Categories except SC & PwD: Rs.1000/-
- For SC Category: Rs.400/-
- For PwD: Rs.500/-
The selection process is based on the online examination.
How to Apply For PSPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly applicants have to go through the official site of RPF which is https://www.pspcl.in/.
- Download PDF and read the instructions carefully
- Make sure you meet all the requirements
- Now, click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Enter all the required details like your name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Attach scanned copies of certificates
- Pay the prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit the submit button to complete your PSPSCL application process.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2019 Changed to 05-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-09-2019 Changed to 01-10-2019 upto 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 04-10-2019 upto 11:45 pm
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification 1||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification 2||Click Here|
|Revised Dates Notice||Click here|
|Short Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|